Friday, January 23, 2009

let's try this one more time:)

Welcome family.  So I have decided to start a new recipe blog that will allow us to log in with our own email and password since the last blog got a little too complicated (I kept forgetting the name and password:)) Now you can post as many recipes as you would like.  This is mostly because of our AMAZING brother Brandon who has decided to become a cook now that he has a crock pot.  Good job Brandon!! OK maybe that's not entirely true, I am kind of sick of my recipes and would love to get more.  But the only way we will be able to make this work is if EVERYONE and I mean EVERYONE contributes.  I know this will take a lot of work for some of you but if we can truly do this I think it will be a very good, helpful and yummy blog. With that being said I expect at less one new recipe from each of you each month.  If you have no idea on how to post a recipe, just call one of  us and we will help you:)

Good luck Family!!

Love Your little sister Tana

1 comment:

  1. TANA! thank you so much for doing this! you're the best ever ;)

    ReplyDelete